When we were younger, my brother Adam would beat me at tecmo bowl a lot. And Baseball Simulator 1000. And Stickball. And many other games and activities. Adam was really good at picking the games that HE was good at. Hell, he even invented a card game so he could win by his own rules.
As recently as Saturday night, he beat me at a board game (new to me, but he had played before).
But on Sunday morning, I exacted revenge by beating him at a game that i'm so terrible at, that I haven't played in almost a year and a half. I beat him at Golf. I've never beat anyone at Golf. I'm awful with a driver. Incapable with a putter. And everything in between is a cross between embarrassing, frustrating and just plain pathetic. But after 9 holes, 2.5 hours and 3 blown par-opportunities, I triumphed by 9 strokes.
Victory is sweet.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I Whooped Adam's Ass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I believe he used performance-enhancing substances. Can I get a congressional hearing please?
Post a Comment