Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally, people will know...

I've been meaning to post this for quite a while.. but for the 2 people who read this blog, you may have realized that my posts come in very tiny bunches, few and far between. Anyhow... About a month ago, my brother Adam asked me to be the best man at his wedding next August when he takes the untraditional route in our family of MARRYING a doctor instead of BEING one. Anyhow... though I've never "officially" been the best man before, and really have no idea what the heck i'm doing, it certainly is a pretty sweet honor. And better yet, It's about time to plan a bachelor party... My typical attitude of "go big or don't go at all" will definitely play in here.

I'm now accepting bachelor party suggestions, or any other advice you'd care to give a first-time best man.

No comments: