Since i am at 37 states and Adam will be at 40 by next month, I need to pick a route that will add 4 states to my list. Most of my routes in my blog post below about planning a roadtrip add 2 states but that's not enough. So i altered my first option so I'd go through Kentucky and W. Virginia. This has the added bonus of letting me go to the Jim Beam Distillery.
Check out the new and improved "A little bit country -- not much else".
Also, to respond to Tracy's suggestion to go across Montana and Wyoming. That is DEFINITELY a beautiful drive and I would definitely consider it if i WEREN'T driving a convertible in November. I'd like to have the top down as much as possible; makes for a 360* panoramic view -- and also cuts down on the claustrophobia of being in a 2 seater for a week and a half.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Catching My Big Brother - And a Slighly Updated Route
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment